Business Development Consultant
Achieving bottom line organisational goals, will depend on how well organisations know the needs and wants of their stakeholders, investors and target markets, and how efficiently they can deliver upon those needs and wants with productive employees who are really inspired to deliver their best.
It’s about building capacity, developing skills and best practices, instilling authentic business values, beliefs and principles – and finding insights on which to build future excellence, legacy, profit and sustainability.
RD works diligently to understand and internalise your industry, businesses and products or services, starting with sound research and strategy planning to ensure the right messages and stories are being told to the right target audiences (or stakeholders), at the right time and in the most effective way.
RD’S contracted teams will interview your executives, employees, customers and other key stakeholders to get a clear picture of your brand before delivering a strategy.
By incorporating external research RD develops a creative brief that ensures objective criteria is established and agreed upon to guide the brand strategy, creative processes, ideas and concepts, content development, and calls to action that resonate with your target audiences.
RD takes a big picture view of the integrated marketing process combined with detail-oriented execution.
RD’s practice areas are built around core industry expertise which allows for building deep industry relationships and knowledge, identifying consumer problems and market or content gaps for disruption.
Henry Ford once said, “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” There’s a marketing truism nuzzled into that statement— that while good businesses simply meet a need, great businesses exceed expectations. Like Ford, innovative brands deliver their horsepower in new and surprising ways, and they use creative strategies to do it.
So how can brands push the envelope without crossing a line? How can they gain attention without losing customers and sacrificing their brand image in the process?
With a well-thought out and planned brand strategy. A brand strategy is a long-term plan for the development of a successful brand in order to achieve specific goals. A well-defined and executed brand strategy affects all aspects of a business and is directly connected to consumer needs, emotions, and competitive environments.
A successful strategy also heightens brand equity (the amount of money customers are willing to pay for the value your brand provides). In addition to generating revenue, brand equity makes your company itself more valuable over the long term.
RD incorporates all the essential components of a comprehensive brand strategy that will help grow your business in all aspects, especially profits, and be set on a path of sustainable development to remain so
YOU NEED A CONSULTANT WHEN
- You too close to a problem to identify and resolve it
- You need a catalyst for change and someone to implement these changes
- You need much-needed objectivity and fresh viewpoints without worrying about how it’s going to happen
- You need a competitive edge
- When you need strategies that will realise higher profits
Corporate Communication Consulting
- Business Strategy + Development
- Brand Management
- Luxury Brand Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Campaign Strategy + Development
- Cross-media Content Production + Distribution
- Communication Campaigns + Projects
- Specialised Marketing Campaigns
- Public Relations Campaigns
- Brand Ambassador Programs
- Investor Relations Programs
- Stakeholder Relations Programs
- Employee Relationship Programs
- Corporate Incentive + Vip Travel
- Corporate Wellness Trips
- Custom Publishing Projects
- Video + Documentary Productions
- Cause Marketing Campaigns
- Sustainable Socio-economic Development (SED)
- CSI + Responsibility (CSR) Campaigns