RD Produces professional text and imagery solutions and assets – Delivering Work That Engages, Evokes Emotion And Gives Meaning…
Smart personalisation, data integration, research, creative content development and strategy, cross-channel delivery and measurement on all communication platforms and media channels using tools: writing, video, photos, animated graphics, illustrations, audio, and experiential events.
Content is more than just an information transaction…
- Content is branding: Your content is your emotional DNA. It’s how you position yourself in your market. It’s your top selling points and your key messaging. Good content makes you instantly recognisable from your competitors. Almost anyone can write the 5Ws of who you are. But a skilled content writer can make sure your voice is recognisable in the dark to your target audience.
- Content is user experience (partly): Content guides the user experience. Your site hierarchy, how things fall, how they’re described and how a user is pointed from Point A to Point B is influenced by the content on your channels. It doesn’t matter how your website looks, or how great the technology is behind it, if it is not functional to a real user.
- Content is a sales/upselling tool: One of the most obvious things content does is educate. It educates the consumer not only about how your product/service can help them today, but how it can help them in the future, when the time comes, and when their needs change. Good content is an evergreen resource to show them how to do X, how to accomplish Y and how to upgrade to Z as their business or need grows.
- Content provides answers: Good content keeps your sales team off the phone, and your customer support team out of their email, when customers can solve their own problems with resources that already exist.
- Content helps conversions: Content isn’t just about the words on your page. Content is about the action those words inspire. By investing in content, you set your site up for success by writing stronger, emotion-backed calls to action; by removing conversion roadblocks like excess links or images that distract; by naming buttons, tabs and fields appropriately; by building customer confidence with clear benefit statements and value propositions and by removing friction from the conversion process.
Types Of Content
Copywriting is persuasion in text. It’s the skill not only one-to-one, but one to many.
Imagine if you could sell and influence tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people every single day, and get them to buy what you’re selling… even if you’re not physically present.
But here’s the problem. Businesses thrive off of copywriting, but very few businesses have any skilled copywriters – School doesn’t teach this.
So most businesses don’t have access t great copywriters – that’s where RD comes in….
Website (Search Engine Optimised)
- Marketing landing pages
- Marketing emails
- Case Studies
- Google adwords + banners
- FaceBook banner ads + posts
- Instagram banner ads + posts
- Twitter banners + posts
- Video commercial scripts
- Corporate video scripts
- Branded Content
- Magazine + newspaper display adverts
- Radio commercials scripts
- TV commercial scripts
- Billboard copy
- Street side posters
- Banners + Wall posters
- Press release
- Branded Content
- Reviews on products
- Features (entertaining and human interest stories)
- Opinion pieces (take a position or stand on an issue)
- Thought leadership (expertise-driven pieces that discuss best practices and provide new thinking on a specific component of business industry trends)
- People profiles (zero to hero stories)
- Educational pieces – how to tips (like how to save fuel when driving in the city)
- Issues-based articles
- In-depth – investigative pieces giving perspective on a relevant topic
Imagery + Audio
Video: Full digital production from conceptualising, pre-production, production, post-production, and distribution
Photography: Cover everything related to planned content
Animated Graphics: 2D and 3D productions, delivering professional motion graphics
Infographics: Graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge
Illustrations: Using any visual representation or depiction of related content to elucidate textual information
Audio: Radio broadcasts and podcast interviews
Maps: Visual communication of information and data through cartography and illustrations
Web documentary: Tying all creative elements together to tell a highly interactive story online