In the past I took time out to write case studies so new clients could sample some of the work I did for other clients.
But seriously the clients I did work for are just too many, and drafting a study on all of them really takes a lot of time, plus sometimes it’s not even related to what the new client wants done. So how could a past project for one client with unique objectives be of any use to other clients with different needs and objectives.
So here’s what I propose, if you’re not sure yet of my capabilities, why not give me a hypothetical situation so I can prepare a proposal on the approach I would take on the project.
Typically you would brief it like this:
- Project, what you need done
- The problem you want to solve
- The outcomes, goals and objectives wanted
- Current situation analysis
Which after I would draft:
- Possible solutions
- Strategy planning
- Tactics to implement strategies
- Tools I would use, technical, and otherwise
- Projected results